What to do?
To request for training, workshop or seminar with Futurenvironments you can choose either scheduled dates or personalised dates.
Our trainings can be half or full day sessions. Our sessions hold as follows:
Morning - 9:00 - 12:30pm;
Afternoon - 1:30pm - 5:00pm;
Full Day - 10:00 - 4:30pm.
Who should attend?
These courses are aimed at both those who are already environmental practitioners and those who are new to the field of environmental management or for whom environmental management is a core part of their responsibility. The content of these events will enlighten and empower participants on the achievement of UN Global Compact initiative and Millenium Development Goals (MDGs) in Nigeria and across Africa. Expected participants include: Public and Private Sectors, Built and Natural Environment professionals, Engineers, Managers, Directors, Lawmakers, Business Investors, Developers, Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing and Processing Industries.
Participants will have the opportunity to gain
- Sound environmental knowledge and its application
- Awareness of environmental elements, their significance and the impacts of any adverse effects
- Insight on shortage skill gaps within the economy and the under utilised opportunities
- Updates on international best practice sustainable solutions that enhance quality decision making in all sectors of any economy
- Understand how environmental information helps individuals and businesses
- enhance quality of life,
- build better image,
- reduce costs,
- reduce social inequality
- increase opportunities and
- increase productivity.
Please carefully choose your preferences from the list below to make your booking: